If you would like private lessons or yoga brought to your workplace, please contact me.
One-to-one at the studio starts from £60, 60mins
Prenatal Yoga - course of 6 £72, valid for 8 weeks
Postnatal Yoga 6 classes £78, space permitting taster class £15
Teenagers, students, low income £9
Unemployed please come, pay what you can
TERMS & CONDITIONS
You are agreeing to these T&Cs when booking a class or workshop: A strict 24hr cancellation policy for classes/72hrs for workshops is in place. If you are ill, please let me know at your earliest convenience and I may be able to offer a replacement class that month pending availability and if you've cancelled giving me enough time to refill your spot. Purchases are non-refundable/non-transferable. Please notify me prior to attendence if you are pregnant or have any medical conditions, so that I can provide modifications. Thank you very much for your understanding.
GENTLE FLOW If you are new to yoga, been doing it for a short time or haven't practiced in a while, I would recommend coming to the gentle classes to increase flexibility and strength with ease.
MODERATE FLOW If you have practiced yoga before or feel healthy and strong, this is the class for you! We move at a medium pace, however poses can be modified to suit your individual needs so do not be put off if you're a beginner.
Tuesdays 6.15am, 8pm
DYNAMIC FLOW Strong and confident yogis are welcome to come along. We move at a dynamic pace, learn arm balances and inversions. However, poses can be modified to suit your individual needs.
(not on offer at present)
PRENATAL YOGA Suitable from 12weeks+
POSTNATAL YOGA Suitable from 6 weeks+
“Dance, when you're broken open. Dance, if you've torn the bandage off. Dance in the middle of the fighting. Dance in your blood. Dance when you're perfectly free.”
YOGA FOR THOUGHT...
- Doors open 5 minutes before class starts and close once class has begun, just text me if you are running late so I can leave the door on the latch!
- Class lasts 60-75mins
- Avoid heavy foods 2 hours before
- Wear comfortable clothing - whatever you would wear to the gym, let leggings be your new BFF!
- Mats are provided but feel free to bring your own if you prefer, I will also provide all the props
- Please turn off your phones
- And please remember to drink plenty of water on the day of your class, before and after
- 24hr cancellation policy STRICT - there is limited space in the studio so when you book it affects how many clients I can accept in class. For that reason, if you do not provide 24hr notice to cancel, your class will be charged. This time period also enables me to offer your place to someone else.
Click through this link and receive a 5% discount for Yoga mats, bags, props xx
Made in the spirit of yoga - When you buy bolsters. mat bags, & eyepillows, you are directly supporting the welfare of families and empowering women we work with at Yogamalai in India.
Read the story
What Our Clients Are Saying
"Finding Anna was a wonderful thing, her classes are smooth, relaxing and informative. She has a beautifully calming voice and is aware of everyone in her class. I wish I could do yoga with her everyday." Amy